We need to look sharp! This software license key code will the bundled with our post secondary textbook. Students who purchase used books with also purchase a stand alone version so perceived value is importantLaunch of new product with license key card
- Corporate site: http://www.lablearning.com/site/lab…/eLab.html
- Product site: http://www.labyrinthelab.com/
- 4.5x4.5 inch card with front showing through cd-sized window envelope. colorful, sleek: take away is fast, fun, and friendly.
- Envelope similar to http://www.uline.com/Product/Produc…del=S-7067
- draft design (to test content only), content, logos, and color paletteis available for download fromhttp://zzstage.labpub.com/designs/licensekey/
- Target audience is 20+ to retired, post-secondary student.
- A design that says "fun" and looks expensive but isn't.
- license key label MUST keep size and must stay on the back
- incorporate corporate logo and tagline as last visual priority item (color cannot change)
- product logo is first visual priority item (color can change)
- Final files in high-res PDF with all fonts included. Prefer layoutfiles as well, in any of various applications including Quark Xpress,Adobe PhotoShop, Adobe Illustrator, etc. If PhotoShop or Illustratorplease provide editable layers, with text as text.
- Not too serious