LavaBlast Software Inc.
We have developed a software application that allows children to create birth/adoption certificates for teddy bears (or other stuffed animals) they make & purchase in specialty stores (where they make their own teddy bear and buy clothing & accessories). The software application takes a picture of the child and includes it in the certificate.
For an overview, check out:
I want the source *.ai and *.psd source files even though my application only uses *.jpg files.
The target market is young children, between 2 and 10 years of age. Both boys and girls create birth certificates for their new stuffed animals.
Take a look at the nine sample certificates on this page:
I want you to build a new template for use in my application.
1) The files used by my application are 1024x791 pixels JPEG files and are typically printed on letter or A4 paper.
2) There is a cartoon character in the bottom right corner. Size of character is approximately 420x440 pixels.
3) I want the character to be a cute teddy bear. Be creative. The bear can be a classic teddy bear or performing an action (waving, etc.). They can be dressed with accessories or plain. This is the important part of the certificate for me, as I will pick the most appealing cartoon.
4) Please design a background that matches with the cartoon character. It doesn't need to be extremely detailed, although that enhance the look & feel of the full design.
5) There must be no text on the certificate.
6) You will notice that the example templates have a rectangle (approx 575x745) on the left side of the diagram (starting at approximately 30x17). The software puts text there, in white. Keep in mind that I don't want the background to hinder the readability of this text.
7) I optionally put a 320x240 picture in the top right (the white rectangle in the sample artwork).
8) Be colourful! Be cute! Be fun! Be cartoony!