Advanced Energy Group, LLC (AEG) is an organization formed to provide energy services to owners and developers in the commercial, manufacturing and industrial markets.
AEG’s turn-key services include:
*Energy assessments and modeling
*Tax incentive awareness and understanding
*Mechanical and electrical implementation
*Financing and cash flow analysis
*Post project measurement and verification
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
AEG's target audience are owners and developers of commercial, manufacturing and industrial facilities. Many of these owners are not aware that within thier existing cost of operations there are thousands of dollars that can be saved and reinvested in their facility. The State of Oregon offers numersous incentives and rebates that in most applications, can result in a 50% savings for the cost of the project. An owner would work with AEG for a number of reasons:
1. To reduce their total cost of operations
2. To modernize their faciltiy and improve the value of their asset
3. To be perceived as "Going Green" as it the right thing to do
4. The energy savings can pay for other critical investments
5. They may be interested in getting thier building LEED certified
First and foremost the intention of this design is to create a one page (front and back) brochure that can be used to help market our services. Our intention is to maintain a similar look and feel in creating the home page for the website. Our logo and colors can be seen at http://www.advancede.com.
I want the brochure to hi-light:
1. The notion of identifying and finding savings in existing buildings (energy costs)
2. Plant a seed that their are thousands of dollars availabe from incentives and rebates to use to modernize and improve thier buildings
3. Should list concepts like 5 year ROI's or less, 50% of the project improvements can be paid through incentives, etc.
4. AEG is a turn key service - we are the owner's liason through the entire process and coordinate all aspects of identifying the costs, to applying for incentives, to implementing the improvements and financing the project.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte