Cómo Dmitriy K comenzó su viaje en diseño de estampado o envases
Nombre de la empresa
We are a high-tech start-up providing a powerful online content management system for businesses which wish to store their paper documents electronically. We help businesses turn their file cabinets with thousands of documents into searchable electronic documents accessible online.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Small-to-medium size businesses interested in converting their paper-based business process into electronic process. Examples: medical offices, law offices, schools, construction businesses, various government institutions.
We are looking for a creative marketing/sales flyer design which will incorporate the points below. Please see attached files for 1. Logo 2. Additional info in PDF
* We need colorful graphics which will grab the readers’ attention.
*The picture has to bring the pain of having too many paper files. It has to address the problem of hard to find documents and resulting organizational crisis.
* Design should convey the joy of not having paper files lying around. It has to depict a powerful relief customer will experience from their day-to-day chores related to manual document management. Picture worth a 1000 words.
We would like to have a title in conjunction with a graphics which convey the title. Here are some themes we came up with (you can come up with your own themes if you have good ideas):
**** Sample Titles *******
* Don’t get yourself buried in paper
* Too much paper? Go paperless with DocShelf
* Finally! a web based document management system which is proven to save you money and increase productivity.
* Discover a document management system which will save you money and increase your productivity.
* Now you can try a proven document managment system for free and discover the secrets to saving your money.
* Discover an easy way to organize your paper file mess with a proven document management system.
** A picture of an office with papers scattered all over the office
** A picture of a business-person buried under a huge load of papers
** Papers being moved to the server and users accessing them from their computers.
The rest of the content is attached in the pdf file.
Be creative and have fun.