Oliver Medical is a young company (1 year old) supplying medical products in Australia - we are new to some of the therapy areas, and are looking for a fresh, young image which still inspires confidence in our products and customer-service.
Some of our products are retailed, and some are wholesaled, so our customers range from hospitals and private clinics, to larger medical supplies companies.
Because Oliver Medical is only a year old, the company has not yet developed a corporate style – this catalogue will create the style/template for future marketing material.
A lot of medical/pharmaceutical marketing can be boring and clinical. We are hoping to keep the serious/clinical aspects, but make our material a little edgy.
The catalogue will need to suit a range of customers in the following groups:
1. Our ‘retail’ customers or end-users – hospitals, medical clinics, health organisations
2. Our wholesale customers – other medical supply companies
3. Our wholesaler’s customers – medical facilities, clinics, hospitals etc.
As such, we require a design that will allow the logo and pricing stats to be easily removed for wholesaler’s customers (wholesalers will want to add their own logo, and also don’t want their customers seeing their wholesale pricing).
Product catalogue which will continually have new products added.
Size not important - could be A5 or A4.
1. Each page needs to be usable on it’s own as a 'leave-behind'. We will print copies of the whole catalogue, and we will also print copies of single products for use as ‘leave-behind’ brochures. This will allow us to leave an entire catalogue with a potential wholesale customer, and leave a single page relating to a particular product for a hospital department or private clinic who have enquired about a specific item.
2. Catalogue needs to be designed in such a way that pricing and logo can be easily removed without destroying the design, for wholesale customers.
3. Paper towel products can all go on one page, but we are hoping that the other items can be fleshed out to use up a page each.
4. Instead of text/table statistics for the products (e.g size, quantity per carton etc), we are hoping for a pictorial/symbolic legend if possible.
5. Product code located with the statistics.
6. We will be continually adding products to the catalogue in the near future, so design should be easy to add to.
A full design brief is attached, with all text/copy and images. Have also attached images seperately, along with two old brochures (images from these brochures can be used)