Cómo Michael Newsom comenzó su viaje en diseño de estampado o envases
Nombre de la empresa
I am the liquidating trustee of the estate of Durango Georgia Paper Company. I am attempting to attract interest in the outstanding plot of land by showing potential buyers the unique characters of the community.
Deliverable: A three or four page, one-sided, full color sales brochure featuring a plot of land situated on river front property in St Marys, GA, with approximately 30 minute access to the Atlantic Ocean by boat.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
High end real estate developers and speculators.
Distinguishing features of the site:
• The 721 acre plot of land has approximately 4,000 lineal feet of river front on the North River (see St. Marys web page - http://www.stmaryswelcome.com/ for introduction to area). Include some of that information in this brochure.
• This plot is located in a beautiful and quaint city with historical significance (see St. Marys web page). Include some historical data.
• Climate allows year round outside activities (get details from St. Marys web page for local activities).
• The city is a great bedroom community for Jacksonville, FL workers or professional who need access to a major airport.
• Access to Jacksonville International Airport is approximately 30 minutes.
• The plot offers beautiful natural scenery of Georgia marshland and wooded areas.
Other important information:
• This site was the former location of a pulp and paper mill.
• This site has an approved Correction Action Plan under the Environmental Protection Division of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources.
• For more details contact:
o Michael Newsom
Bridge Associates LLC
4301 Anchor Plaza Parkway, Ste. 360
Tampa, FL 33634
• First page – Introduction
o Recommend picture of “Welcome to St Marys” sign and one or two other pictures from folder.
o Written introduction to the community of St Marys with highlights from the St Marys web page, including:
Map of location – similar to web page
Script about the city, its historical interest and amenities
Comments on climate and available activities
• Second page – area pictures
o Recommend pictures of:
Old homes draped in Spanish moss.
Charter boat to Cumberland Island
City river front
• Third page plot plan
o Mill boundary survey and site pictures
• Fourth page
o Arial site photograph with outline of plot
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte