I'm looking for a clean, very modern label for my product. I've given some examples of product labels that I like. Although this first product is for stress relief, this will ultimately be one of many products under the brand umbrella, so it's important for the label design to be one that can be used for various supplements including ones for focus, moodiness, bad skin, hangovers, anxiety, etc. Basically, typical ailments that the younger generation face. The label should be modern, clean, unisex, and aspirational, but in a way that really stands out (the examples I gave are good places to start). Note that the black bottle in the examples is a rough guideline for the bottle I'll be using.
What to include on the front of the Label:
- Pilly Logo (The file I gave has the logo in blue, but feel free to use any color you want)
Contains 60 tablets
What to include on the left or right of the label, location up to your discretion:
- Supplement facts (I provided the supplement facts. Feel free to change the color and font, but just make it legible and in the same general format). It must include all the wording that I included though, Including the suggested use portion
- Warning: Individuals with a prior health condition should consult with a physician before using this supplement.
- Made in the USA Logo
- Gluten Free Logo
- Manufactured in an FDA Inspected Facility Logo
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Compliant
- Disclaimer: These claims have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Manufactured Exclusively By Pilly Labs, LLC
Los Angeles, CA