My wife and I are looking for help in designing a Front Panel and Back Panel set of labels to place on bags of gluten Free Flour mixes that we are going to sell. We worked with 99Design at the end of last year and now have our Logo and Branding Guide set up. Please see the following information for our brief and what we would like considered and included in this design task.
• We would like it if you are familiar with the 2020 FDA label requirements and layout.
• In addition to an AI format file, would you to deliver a layered Photoshop file for our use.
• We would like to have the Front and Back labels set up so we can have fields (areas) that can be changed depending on which product we are packaging.
• Would like for the files (label) to be able to be scaled to fit different size packages? Such as smaller for 16 oz package and larger for 2 or 4 lb packages
To save on packaging cost, we plan to print the labels on stickers and then place the stickers on the front and back of a standup food-grade kraft bag that has a pleated (flat) bottom. We are planning on a 2.75 x 5.75 label and a 4 x 6 label.
For your use, please find attached the following files:
• Logo in AI, pdf and PS Formats
• SAMS Gluten Free ICON in AI, pdf and PS Formats
• Branding Guide in pdf and AI and PS Formats
• Font file
The front and back sketches have different areas that we have numbered 1-3 (Front) and 4-7 (back) areas (Fields). These are the areas that are to be changed out depending what is in the package. These are the interchangeable fields. In the final AI and PS files, these areas should be on different layers and the layers are to have titles. Also, please place all of the different text, graphics, etc on different layers. Please do not flatten the final files that you send to us.
The second set of files attached are as follows:
• Image of Front Panel (Label Sketch – Front Panel.jpg) and Back Panel (Label Sketch – Back Panel.jpg) sketches of what we are thinking for a lay out. HOWEVER, please help us here with your artistic abilities (which we have little of 😊)
Front and Back Panel area (1-8) information files are attached and as follows:
1. Gluten Free Multipurpose Flour
2. Photo: See attached file : 2_Photo.jpg
3. Net Wt. 30 oz (852g)
4. Nutrition Label / Ingredients / Manufactured by : See attached file : 4_Nutrition.pdf and 4_Nutrition.jpg
5. Recipes : See attached file: 5_Recipes.docx (word file)
6. Website : http://www.samsglutenfree.com
IG : sams_gluten_free
7. Leave Blank or put in an example
Please do let me know your thought on the above and please feel free to reach out to me with any other questions you may have. I can also be reached by phone at 916.337.6442 (United States).
I thank you much,