Cómo michellerima2 comenzó su viaje en logo y paquete de redes sociales
¿Cómo se te conoce?
A Balanced You
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Targeting men and women who are looking for a "balanced" lifestyle of nutrition. I will coach them regularly and adjust their macronutrients to meet their personal goals(fat loss, weight gain, maintenance, improve athletic performance)
I would like to attract athletes as well as non athletic individuals.
"BALANCE" is what I am trying to focus on...
ideas I had were possibly...something that represents the balance of real life(family, work, exercise) with a subtle fitness influence(like a kettlebell)...
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Ligeros y neutrales
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
-I like the idea of a sketched looking “skyline” but instead of buildings it’s the outline of things like an apple, house, kettlebell, something else that would represent “balance” like a balance scale, maybe a stick figure representation of a family, and something that lets people know that nothing is off limits for food choices like a cupcake outline maybe.?....all drawn out with a fine line. Not bold and harsh looking.
- I like a finer font too. I’m open to the cursive look that I have attached. I also like a plain typewriter font too.
- I like basic colors like gray, black, white, navy, khaki. If it needs a pop of color I like kelly green or dark blue.
- I also would be open to all lower case letters for the business name.
Before a designer puts a lot of work into it I will tell you what I’m not so in to..
- not into aggressive, bold looking design
- I do not want to deter males with too much delicacy as well.
-I do not want to deter non-athletes.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte