Cómo cailin.b.robinson comenzó su viaje en logo y paquete de redes sociales
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Live Pretty Well
¿Cuál es el eslogan de tu compañía?
Play & Be Awesome
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Live Pretty Well offers "play coaching" to folks who wish to be light with their lives and engage in more play for their health and happiness... so their life amounts to more than the sum of their daily adult obligations. Play is scientifically proven to increase human happiness and wellbeing, along with improve connections among people. Live Pretty Well aims to make PLAY mainstream and a necessity for living your best life. Product = customized coaching. Target audience = healthy-minded individuals who feel a bit stuck, and/or want a nudge in living to their fullest potential in a happy, productive life.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
I think the bird is visually interesting. I like the variety of shape, size and weight
I like the integration of more than one thing with one line
I like the movement and playfulness of this one
I like the line quality of the leopard
I light the lightness of this one
I like the super identifiable loops in this one...seems like it would be recognizable
Love the outlines in the one - overlapping and organic. Also like the contrast in fonts - heavy to light
I like the fonts in this one a lot. I love the initials in the background in a different color
Here are a couple things that are important to me:
- having different versions of the logo (a wide, a tall, a mini...etc)
- "imperfection" in the line quality/ visual weight -- or some aspect of the design. With the brand name "Live Pretty Well" I want to be sure to communicate the value in imperfection, attainability, and just having fun with it (instead of perfect and serious
- want it to feel light and playful, but professional
- I would LOVE to see the design incorporate 3, bright (pitaya-colored) small, organic circles. This is important to be as a point of emphasis and also has symbolic meaning to the brand.
- I love variety of line quality and overlapping elements
I included a couple sketches - just ideas that I've envisioned a tad bit when thinking about logo. Also, the written image was designed for me & I appreciate the playfulness of it and the style of writing - to give you an idea.
Thank you so so much!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte