I am one of my country's top mortgage brokers. I love helping people purchase their dream homes. I especially enjoy working with first-time-buyers and educating them about the home buying process.
I have a team of young, fresh mortgage associates who bust their butts to make sure we stay on top. We are launching our Down Payment Registry to help those couples who are engaged, or planning a future together...save enough downpayment to buy their first love nest.
young, first time brides in their mid-to-late 20's. This brochure is for Bridal Tradeshows, bridal shops, wedding planners, wedding venues, etc...to help promote us as the leading mortgage broker...the mortgage broker of choice for young couples.
Clean modern fonts. (century gothic, etc.)
The ability to print this on fabulous (thicker) cardstock. 4.25"x10" ??? i'm open.
No folding brochures. But die-cuts ok. 2 sides ok.
The contact information:
Erin Kelly 403-921-8888
Dominion Lending Centres AllStars
logo attached. (not modern, i know.)
This is some text one of my associates wrote for a sample brochure that might be useful: (if you use the text below, please make sure the font for #10 is larger, or stands out)
10 Things You Need To Do FIRST
1. Send a card, funny video, or email telling everyone you're getting hitched!
2. Pick a Date
3. Select your bridal party.
4. Find a reception site.
5. Get pro engagement photos.
6. Set your budget. Keep tabs on your cash flow so you can start your marriage with financial peace!
7. Find a wedding dress.
8. Start a guest list.
9. Consider a Consultant. Planning isn't always easy. Think about hiring a pro to ensure your day is relaxing and memorable.
10. REGISTER at http://www.ErinKelly.ca Erin Kelly is a mortgage broker who created the Down Payment Registry as an option for engaged couples who just don't need another blender. Rather than asking your guests for gifts or cash (tacky!), you can REGISTER your downpayment, and your wedding guest can contribute to your new home, and your future.