Yatri is a non-profit organisation(vzw) offering various workshops in personal development for men, women and couples. Our main approach is inspired by the rich Tantric spiritual path for daily life, reconnecting us with the deeper sense and challenge of life and liberating our original life-force. There are quite some different approaches of Tantra in the world and our view focuses more on falling in love with the mystery of life, encouraging curiosity, an attitude that embraces whatever we experience and exploring it, living from the heart.
The word YATRI is a Sanskrit word (an old Indian language) for traveller on his way, a pilgrim’s journey in search of the Truth, being in love with Life as an adventure.
Some themes we work with:
• the art of loving (not meant as only explicitly sexual)
• developing consciousness, loving relationships
• intimacy and sacred sexuality (connecting our sexual energy to our heart’s sensitivity)
• being truthful with yourself, with others and the world around you
• our true power
• to live with more quality in life and to develop our total potential
• being mindfull
• freeing ourselves from limiting conditionings
• living consciously, living soulfully
• celebrating life
Some techniques we use: (emotional) bodywork, sensitivity,contact exercises,massage,dance,(Tantric) meditation techniques and rituals, breathing and centering meditations