GLASNOST is a start-up internet agency which builds websites using open source and crowd sourcing (initiatives like 99Designs). The owner brings in years of experience in the field of internet and mobile development and uses this to the benefit of his clients. Designers and developers world wide contribute to the end result.
GLASNOST promotes open source (because of it's nature (no profit, vibrant communities, freedom of choice, etc.)) and transparency. The latter will be shown clearly on the future website (how we operate, what costs per element to expect etc. like a menu... the client orders what it wants based on it's own prerequisites, budget and expertise (what they themselves can bring to the project)).
The process from scratch to website - this log design being the first step -will be showcased as example on the future website.
What's in a name?
The name GLASNOST is derived from the Russian language and actually means 'Openness'. It became well known world wide by former Russian president Michael Gorbatsjov who used the word abroad (along with Perestroika) to make clear Russia was about to head in a new, more democratic direction.
The start up is located in a small dutch rural town called 'De Krim' which is also a Russian peninsula in the Caspian Sea.
Prospect and future clients of GLASNOST. Mostly local small businesses (small to medium sized).
General input (not complete, other info can be made up):
Company name: GLASNOST (Logo is Supplied as attachment)
Company address line 1: Posthoornweg 48
Company address line 2: 7781 PK De Krim
Web Address: http://www.glasnost.nl
Twitter name: @GLASNOST_NL
Sample name: Arjen Briene
Sample title: Managing Consultant
Colors: #FFFFFF, #CC0000, #000000, #333333, #E5E5E5
Possible logo use: As part of 'a clothing label' / canvas
- Name, Title, Address (2 rows), Mobile telephone number, possibility to add a fixed line and/or fax later on
- Logo, company name, perhaps a pay-off line
- Front & Back design. Some color variations (white/red, black/white/red etc. See examples supplied (not for publishing!).
- Logo and perhaps Company name
- Company name, Company address (2 rows)
- Addressee, reference, subject
- Web address, Twitter name, Bank account information (Bank and Bank account number), Company registration information (chamber of commerce number), VAT number
Business Product Template (A4)
- See attached document
Return Address Label
With Compliments Slip
- Area/place for manual input of date
- Checkboxes with the following text next to them: Ter informatie, Volgens afspraak, Op uw verzoek, ......... (dot as in... free to fill out).
- Met vriendelijke groeten, (below checkboxes (leave some space) place for name below)
- Company name, logo and adress