USME.com - "Its us, its me, use me" (initially http://www.usme.com.au)
Its "Use-me" or "Usme" but either way its a call to action for "us" and "me" to "usme".
SME stands for "Small - Medium - Enterprise" and we're building a new site that offers some great online services for this hard working and dedicated backbone to our economy starting with travel information. To begin, we have a blog or community web site that ralsk all about it.
Unlike the corporate world, our site and identity is about you, people like you who create these great designs as a business. Come and share some knowledge, listen, watch and read about others and their travel experience. Tell others about it.
We start with the consumer or one that is thinking of starting a business or "Joe the plumber" and his hard working office assistant (wife and or partner) that do the work or look after what needs doing. You connect with http://www.usme.com.au, we “know” & support you because we know what you’re going through & what you might need.
You're interested in sharing knowledge and information about travel to start with but also anything about small business and the issues. Feel free to tell us what you like or don't like, unload, take a weight off your mind and see if we can help.
Business grows & now you employ a few people, have an office & need to get more support but we're still there with you helping out in a fresh and happy way. Our site is available for you but we’re not corporate & still a part of you.. we like to think we’ve been there ourselves. Some of your staff have now registered as well, we’re giving you what you need as simple or as sophisticated as you need it.
Need the full collateral,
* business cards (front and back?, see below),
* letter head (for letter and invocies etc)
* A4 header/footer design so I could make brochrues/flyers
* envelope (address block etc)
- Use logo art attached (AI, EPS) and check out possible themes (JPG's).
- PLEASE don't change the logo :-)
- Mimosa yellow is a core colour in product execution so try to work into some aspects of design.
- Happy to look at 2-sided designs for business cards but needs to be conventional size..
- Its a buisness so its still needs to look business like but excessive corporate or cyan blue is no-go and so is overwhelming red.
- Designs need to work with current contemporary best practice design, soft, white space, clean, simple.
- Needs to be elegant and lasting rather than cutting edge and hip, with allowance for ongoing evolution.
- Open to ideas relating to the "m" and how it may be used on its own as a device.
Business card must accommodate following (but may not always be used in each case);
For the person-
For the compoany
Phone, switch or direct