¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
1. Create a design concept for a t-shirt (front and back) for the target market of students and alumni of the NCAA universities and colleges.
2. Designs must incorporate actual photos, and can use placeholders for logos and the university names.
3. Use any photo showing something appealing for the target market - the major sports like football and basketball pictures, minor sports too, like swimming, volleyball, etc. Also, iconic photos like stadiums, or special buildings, mascots etc. Think about what alumni would remember fondly.
4. Probably use 1 photo for front and 1 for back - this is not a hard rule, but many photos tend to look cluttered.
5. No limit on colors.
6. Designs can incorporate school colors, or not.
7. Make the front and back designs in the template attached.
8. Don't worry too much about resolution on images - you can scale down the template to make everything look crisp if you wish.
9. Nothing in the design should be derogatory toward any group.
10. submit a design for both front and back
11. Use the entire shirt - don't just think about a rectangle frame in the middle.
12. NEW [oct 03] : please no more line art - reread this brief - everyone is thinking that I am using silk screen and am limited on colors....THIS IS DIFFERENT T SHIRT TECHNOLOGY...
13. NEW [oct 03] : instead of NCAA , use "University of Example" . as mentioned, placeholders for logos are fine.
14. NEW [oct 03] : If you don't have rights to an actual photo, please use a watermarked image of something that I can buy. like if you know a photographer with some good college photos, use a watermarked sample and include a comment on who I need to contact to buy the rights to the photo.
Demographic - alumni and students of NCAA colleges and universities.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte