Welcome to Scriptique! We have found that our skills, talents and experiences have harmonized and blended together to create an interesting artistic expression; a fragrant offering and daily reminder to be light to others by reflecting what is truly important. To love others as you love yourself. To extend goodness and kindness and to live from a heart filled with faith.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are targeting an audience of women roughly 20 and up. We want to reach women of all nationalities.
We have some unique design requirements listed below. If we need to be contacted for additional questions please don't hesitate to call Karen
We will be needing other design work in the future
We want our design to be similar to a design we saw at a website http://www.shopqueenbee.com. There are a couple of pictures to look at. One is on the home page, the other is on the "Store Tour" page. Image #24 shows the best image of a woman holding garden tools by a vineyard. Here are some ideas of the design requirements we would like in our vision.
1. She will look noble, elegant but humble
2. She works with her hands, she's a gardner and a clothier. She dresses in linens and silk ribbons
3. she designs gowns and sells them
4. She brings gifts from afar.
5. She has a fun crown...
6.We like that she has fruit attached to her somewhere.
7.We like a vineyard in backgound somehow.
8. We also like wrought iron scrolly gates...get creative with this one!
9. Instead of holding a watering pot...change to glass lantern with light
10. The box around her chest..if you can figure a way to recapture the thought. It looks like a upsidedown cabinet with feet???
11. Perhaps the box on her mid section could be changed to a different cabinet that has two knobs as if you were to open it but it stays closed and the cabinet has panels on the front with pictures of merchant ships sailing out at sea.
12. If at all possiable if the womens face could not look like any one nationality... If you could give the face a little shading so you could not tell what nationality she was that would be helpful.