BFAds.net is the premiere Black Friday website on the internet. Black Friday is the Day After Thanksgiving, a day where most retailers (Walmart, Best Buy, Target, etc.) have their best sales of the year.
BFAds.net catalogs sale items from each retailer's advertisement and then advises users on which deals we think are best.
We're looking for a universal design that anyone (male and female) from ages 18-55 could comfortably wear and not look out of place.
I ran the same contest last year for 2008's Black Friday (located here: http://99designs.com/contests/13220 ). The previous contest should hopefully provide a decent idea of the kind of designs we like.
Looking for someone to design a shirt that our entire website audience could wear (both male/female, 25-55 years old). Would like the design to be contemporary, but not too grungy or busy that it is something your parents wouldn't wear.
Feel free to incorporate any of the things associated with Black Friday into the design: long lines, crowds, shopping, money, coupons, etc.
Unlike last year's contest, we no longer have a preference for light-on-dark or dark-on-light designs.
- Must feature BFADS.NET (and optionally 2009) and/or our full URL http://www.bfads.net somewhere in the design
- One sided designs are preferred but I'll accept both single and double sided designs.
- Maximum 2 color design per side
- Final design must be in vector format (I only know of .ai, but I'll contact my printer to see what other formats they accept)
- No excessively large designs that extend to the sleeves and/or around the side of the shirt
- No noisy designs like this ( http://99designs.com/contests/12255…#entry-339 )
- Please don't replicate either of the winning designs from last year, we're looking for a completely different looking shirt for this year