Our consultancy focuses on efficient and clean technical solutions. The site should echo that statement. While we focus more on the technical, our site should try to look be somewhere between professional (like a technical consultancy) and cutting edge (like a design shop).
The existing template is based off an open source design. As such, credits should not be removed from the original author.
The deliverables are as follows:
1. New/Customized CSS file.
1a. The above CSS should be optimized to remove any un-needed classes.
The CSS should cater for the following:
1. Overall look and feel of the site
2. New positioning of the content elements (if needed...I am fine with the present layout but am open minded).
3. New design for the contact us form (please see below)
4. An example segment for a portfolio page (please see below)
5. CSS to handle the submenu (ie ul>li>ul>li) layout. Currently, the submenu's are all inline. On my site, check the "what we do" link to see an example of this.
6. Mouseover effects. I would like a different class for internal links (maybe underlined..?) vs. external links.
7. I'd like to also have a design that has scope for elements that are not needed now. For example, at some point I will be launching a blog and it would be nice to have different classes available in the stylesheet to display elements uniquely like: comments, tags, most recent posts (like how it displays here http://www.duoconsulting.com/experi…vices.cfm) and whatnot.
1. I am happy with the current font usage on the site. Please use this as your base.
2. I can supply any of the sample files for my site, or you can grab them from the site.
3. Please only mock up actual code for screenshotting.
4. I do not wish for lots of images to be used, unless it is to set a fixed background for a div. Mostly, I want this design to be lightweight and clean.
5. For the contact form and portfolio code, it must be tableless and clean. No tag soup please!
6. The logo must be used. If you need bigger or smaller sizes, let me know.
7. I do like the current color scheme, but I am opened minded if you have better suggestions.
I'd like to utilize a look and feel for the forms at formgarden. Specifically, the switch behavior example at the following URL: http://www.formassembly.com/form-ga…/timetrack
My current comment form does not include the data needed to populate a form like this. I will add a comment entry on this contest in a few hours with the required data.
As above, we have not finalized the data and the groupings required for this element. I will add a comment entry in a few hours with the required data.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.