We want to make developer's lives easier with great products.
We are starting a software company that will create open source software products for application developers and larger company. Our goal is to help developers spend less time and effort in order to build great systems-- we want to make them more productive by using our products.
Our culture will be heavily based on that of the open source community. We hope to build a community of users and customers who will help us improve our product as we grow.
Our target audience is software developers building application for larger companies either as employees or as contractors. The core of this audience are highly skilled lead engineers. These engineers will be building important systems on top of our products so they will be concerned about
We're only asking for one page.
Here's what we'd like
1. Professional looking. We want businesses to be feel comfortable doing business with us and relying on our products.
2. The site should be easily understood and navigable yet bold. We want something that stands out but highly usable.
3. Our logo should go in the upper left area of the screen.
4. The page should smoothly direct visitors to one of our three offerings: the product, support, or training.
5. The page design should work as a template for other pages on the site.
Example of great website designs: Cloudera.com, Zendesk.com.
The contents of the home page and the logo files are attached to this brief.
Thank you all in advance for your submissions! We look forward to seeing your great work!