• Page 1: Home page structured similarly to http://www.coachwithus.com with the exception that I wish my "target demographic: sedentary workers" and Calendar to be really highlighted.
• identifier, intro text & video regarding how it's all too easy to have no fitness or nutrition habits of health in our sedentary lives, how we're being imprisoned in our desk chairs----
• Lead-generating "Getting to Know You" form for lead generation
• I'm a coach and what I do is offer 3 different types of fitness challenges:
1) 5 Day Jump Start challenges focused on clean eating, samples of Shakeology, a meal plan & grocery list, and simple fitness workout plans
2) Free 14 Day Challenges: participants engage in my closed Facebook groups to engage with others in routines ranging from simple cardio or upper or lower
body endurance tests to full on HIIT Pyramid plans.
3) 30 Day Challenge Groups: revolving around the Beachbody programs & healthy nutrition plans, & drinking Shakeology for a meal replacement shake / day
Should identify the monthly challenge packs Beachbody has on sale.
• monthly updated calendar showing my running & upcoming Fitness challenges of all three types
• written list of my running & upcoming Fitness challenges
• Page 2: About me-- a bio page link off the main page with information about me, video of my Beachbody fitness transformational journey & why I am a coach
• Page 3: What are Challenge Packs --- based off http://www.coachwithus.com/Challenge showing what the BeachBody Challenge packs are
• Page 4: What is Shakeology: based off http://www.coachwitus.com/Shakeology showing the benefits of Beachbody's signature super-food meal-replacement shake
• Page 5: What is Coaching: based off http://www.coachwithus.com/Opportunity showing the business opportunity of becoming a Beachbody coach on my team
• --- an ideal bit of content not necessarily now included, as this contest is now for 5 pages: Page 6: What is Beachbody: based on http://coachwithus.com/the-company/ basic background on the company itself