The holding company is Cramer Decker Industries - http://www.cramerdecker.com
Founded in 1981, Cramer Decker Industries has been a world leader in gas containment and delivery technologies for well over two decades. Today, Cramer Decker operations service approximately 25,000 customers in over 100 countries and territories around the world, offering over 12,000 products for sale in five separate markets:
· gas and cryogenic industry
· propane industry
· scuba diving and recreational water sports industry
· medical respiratory industry
· emergency medial response industry
With over 80,000 square feet of warehousing and distribution facilities in Southern California, Northern California and Maryland, Cramer Decker maintains the largest product inventories in each of the industries that we serve.
*****(MESSAGE/EMAIL FOR MORE LINKS/DETAILS and PHOTOS)********
Cramer Decker Industries is comprised of five divisions:
· Industrial Gases
· Propane Equipment
· Emergency Response
The appearance, structure and content of the site should convey to the user that Cramer Decker Industries is a global holding company and/or conglomerate comprised of separate operating divisions (each of which have a variety of brand names) serving wholly distinct and unrelated industries, but, that all of the divisions have common and/or related products (in different forms) which bind the divisions together at the holding company level.
The target audience is comprised of two groups: (1) customers who are seeking information specifically with regard to the company’s brands or products; and (2) suppliers, investors, bankers and other unrelated third parties that are seeking to understand Cramer Decker Industries’ corporate structure and its rationale, and the synergistic relationship of its businesses, brands and products.
Need professional splash/landing page illustrating the following information in a simple, clean, and corporate design. The initial landing page should provide the overall message that we are a company of brands and divisions. After selecting option from Our Company/Our Divisions, we need a design for example subpage providing more details to that specific section.
Flow Chart - http://www.daksol.net/dev/cramerdec…-chart.jpg ). Message for Link
1. Cramer Decker logo
2. Our Company
a. At A Glance
b. Our Brands
c. Our Partners
f. On The Web
g. Contact Us
3. Our Divisions
a. Industrial Gases
d. Propane Equipment
e. Emergency Response
4. "Gas Containment & Delivery Technologies"
5. Product/application photos: http://www.daksol.net/dev/cramerdec…_files.zip (75mb)
(message for link)
· spacious and simple design, NO CLUTTER
· abstract layout using shapes, patterns, etc
· modern, contemporary, forward-felling design
· euro-style concepts
· creative usage of eye-catching, vibrant photography
· photos/images that seem to extend beyond their boundries and appear to float off the page
· creative layout ideas - less standard layouts
· a sense that the page is expanding outward, or coming to you off of the page
· a heavy feeling, which gives one the sense of being weighed down (i.e. an overuse of space and color on the page)
· overuse of dropdown menus, we want to the site to be easy to understand and navigate, with an intuitive design