Here is what part of my website I want revised graphic design wise:
Go to Empowered50nurses.com then click visitor link (located at top header) you'll then see this link:
(Someone then receives a invitation code inputs it here but this page here looks uninviting and I need it to have more flair. This page should be welcoming and be really inviting)
(1a described...after clicking visitor from top you go to this guestbook type page that needs improving and it should look more inviting and not so bland)
Next...Empowered50nurses.com (click returning visitor top header you'll then see #2 below link)
2. http://www.empowered50nurses.com/re…isitor.php (This particular part of the website is someone returning using the referral number to finish signing up also needs improvement with design saying welcome back and let's finish..)
Next...are the front product pages off empowered50nurses.com scroll down this home page... First you'll see Sbar (click learn more which is #3 the link..)
(This needs an amazing design instead of black background that incorporates the product. Use product picture along with the wording we will use in the front page. "This product is design by marketing gurus for future and/or present entrepreneurs. The blogging system is setup with a lead capture page and a fully operating newsletter for you to start earning income today" That wording will come off the front page. Somewhere on bottom right do a scrolling testimonial. On your left a video panel (smaller) I want to highlight the sbar product. Use your experience and you will do the same for the other products on same page listed here. By the way..Sbar is a communication tool.
Do the same thing as 3 as far except here otic epi is all about motivation. Epi is a medication otherwise known as adrenaline and otic epi is meant to motivate nurses to get to the finish line. Cut and paste the wording off the front page "Epi (short for epinephrine) is adrenaline and otic is a medical term for ears. That means, when you listen to the audio... your getting adrenaline, your getting amped up for success. This is a collection of audios meant to motivate, train and inspire you. You can listen to these powerful audios any time of the day." and do the same testimonial thing as well. Do the same for the other products too below on the front page.
5.http://www.empowered50nurses.com/product-video-front.php?product_type=code_blue (same as #3, but this one this one is about teambuilding so have graphics about this)
6. http://www.empowered50nurses.com/pr…e=sixseven (same as 3, except this is the ultimate money maker)
6a. Do a design like 3 for affiliate program.
7. http://www.empowered50nurses.com/blog.php I want a cool blog here. My inspiration for the blog comes from so give me a great design here. I need PSD files for this. Go through blog and get me the design for each page. http://adventuresofalabornurse.com/
All about nurses
For nurses For patients In the news Contact us
Your favorite blogger
Scrolling list of favorite bloggers
Far left is recent posts by bloggers
Then at bottom advertising banner (two promoting ecommerce site)
(this is the sales page and it needs to be compelling with a buy now button. But this is the sales page for the sbar product from the front page remember? so make this count! Then I'll need one for the 9. otic 10. epi, 11. code blue and 12. six to seven figure mastermind.
13. I need a new backoffice! click login username is email@example.com and password is "admin" my new back office design should look like the link below:
14. Beautiful lead capture page for just the SBAR.
Video instructions for 1-6: