We are a life style & diet company that promotes natural eating and healthy life style choices. Our flag ship product is Beyond Diet (http://www.beyonddiet.com) - it's target audience is 40+ women. This new web site will be a rebrand of Beyond Diet to target a wider demographic. We'd like to appeal to younger professionals as well as health care and health insurance companies.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
We have a logo design from a recent 99 designs logo contest. The colors will obviously need to either borrow from or blend well with them. The style is open to creativity - but this is to be an informational site that will be marketed to insurance companies, corporate health programs as well as health care professionals... So the feel needs to be more on the professional side. You should look for stock photography that doesn't rely entirely on beautiful people or unrealistic (surgically enhanced or largely unattainable) body types.
The public site will only be 5-6 pages of three different templates.
Site MUST be mobile first (expandable and contactable for mobile devices and PCs).
1. Home Page
- Top level navigation to "About Us" "Our Foundation" "Sign up now" "Recipes" "Articles" "Members site".
- An informational video. The video can be a pop up / overlay as it currently is on beyonddiet.com.
- Content sections to describe various benefits of our program (recipes, aritcles, diet tool, member community)
2. Informational type page ("About us," "Our foundation," Our "product pitch page")
- These pages need the same top navigation as the home page but are tailored to more specific content. Like "what our company / life style program is all about" or "how we give back to the community through our non-profit group"
- A nice template for images/graphics and text.
3. Gallery pages.
- The pages are designed to summarize the kinds of content users can expect to see if they join.
- For example...the "Recipe" gallery page should be a slide show or tiled image treatment for 5-10 recipes we choose to highlight. (example recipe: http://www.beyonddiet.com/recipes/3…ato-salad)
- Another example of a gallery page would be screenshots / descriptions of what the member site would look like. Like a screenshot of our meal tracking tool and a description of it's features and benefits. Or a screenshot of the Question/Answer section of our community and a description of it.
I've included three VERY rough and VERY simple wire frame examples of the three different template pages. These are meant ONLY for high level description. Please don't feel bound to those layouts or anything.
Lo que debe evitarse
Fonts need to include international characters (accents and such) as this site will eventually be translated to accented or extended character languages such as Portuguese, German, French, etc...
Web fonts are acceptable.
You should look for stock photography that doesn't rely entirely on beautiful people or unrealistic (surgically enhanced or largely unattainable) body types.
Avoid stock photography of highly processed foods (since they are not encouraged by our program)...for example - huge loaves of bread, hot dogs, bowls of pasta...etc.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte