The style should be more like a landing page than a 'brand' website with a headline at the top showing what we do, quickly.
The website objectives (in priority order) are..
1. Get a customer to request an info pack (or call us)
2. Watch a testimonial video (so prominent display of videos)
3. Demonstrate the beauty of our retreat locations (so some headline/key photos of the beautiful retreat)
4. Get the client comfortable the program is right for them (so lots of photos of 'real' women (some men too) mainly overweight.
5. Enable the client to explore the program in depth through simple and clear navigation.
See attached wireframe (to inspire, but don't feel restricted by it). The slider/header shouldn't be too big - so you can see some of the main text 'above the fold' of the screen - so people are encouraged to read from one step to another (like a landing sales page)
We'd like to stick with our current colours of green and orange (see http://www.OnTrackRetreats.com.au) but feel free to play with the shades as we feel the current colours are too bold - so perhaps slightly more 'soft' shades would work better.
FEEL & FONTS
The website should feel 'caring' and 'supportive' with fonts and colours to match this.
Use photos of the resort & 'real' overweight people as much as possible. We've included some stock examples but feel free to source your own.