¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
• Company name: Cut Above Landscaping
• Company Tagline/Slogan (if applicable):
“A lasting investment…
A Cut Above the rest”
• Nature of business: The nature of the business is Landscape Design & Installation. However, a big part of the business is also providing year round exterior management for homes and commercial facilities.
• Design & Installation – Cut Above Landscaping designs and installs patios, driveways, outdoor kitchens, fire pits, retaining walls and just about anything for the outdoors. They also create landscaping designs and install lawns, trees, shrubs and flowers as well as lay mulch.
• Maintenance – A big part of the Cut Above Landscaping involves the maintenance of existing lawns, landscapes and driveways. They build packages that fit the customers budget and goals. This includes mowing, trimming, fertilizing the lawn, trees and shrubs, bed maintenance, aerations, spring and fall cleanups. Winter services include snow removal and de-icing.
• Company Logo(s): http://www.keylimetie.com/common/do…oveart.zip
Includes logo and two other less prominent, though necessary logos for the homepage design.
• Website related images: Use stock landscaping and patio design photos.
Lo que desea
- Existing Website URL: http://www.cutaboveland.com is the current web site and is probably about 10 years old. It does a good job of showing all the services provided, but we’re looking for something more up to date and visually appealing.
- Target Audience: Homeowners and Businesses looking to landscape their property, build a patio, driveway etc. Also, Homeowners and Businesses looking to have their property maintained (lawn mowed, shrubs trimmed, etc.).
- Top-level navigation links for Website: Home | Contact | Portfolio | Maintenance | Landscape |Team l Career opportunities
- Preferred Color Scheme: We like a black or dark background as well as colors that work well with the logo.
- Type of look that is trying to be achieved through the design: They are looking for a high quality and professional looking site that matches the work they do.
- The following 4 URLs represent similar content to that of Cut Above Landscaping: http://www.grantandpower.com – we like the “wish list” functionality where a user can choose trees, shrubs, etc. and add them to a wish list. The landscape designer can then use this information to create a more customized design for the client http://www.westerndupagelandscaping.com http://www.twinoakslandscape.biz/index.html - We like the way this site is laid out.
- Site should be designed for 1024 x 768 resolution
- The winner will need to design (just PSDs) 5 pages total:
- Home Page
- Contact Us page (list of address, phone numbers, etc.)
- Photo gallery page (to display pictures of landscaping projects)
- Estimate page – display a list of work and associated costs for a customer
- Join Mailing list page (basic form page)