To be perfectly honest, we don’t want you to be looking at other sites. As we mentioned earlier, just be creative and do what you think looks good to YOU. If we feel that you’re going off track, we will definitely inform you of this and we’ll put you in the right direction. (Bear in mind, with the use of mobile technology these days, our main consumers will have smartphones & tablets; hence the website/design must be mobile & tablet compatible).
Not sure if this is relevant but we would like to see how our site would look with PARALLAX SCROLLING and also RESPONSIVE DESIGN – how the site would look not only on a PC but also on a phone / tablet. Could try Parallax scrolling in the back ground, must look simple yet elegant and modern at the same time.
We will be available round the clock, so if designers have any questions to ask, we will answer immediately, as soon as we’re available.
We have attached an image of our Company Logo. Please note that if you wish, you can also play around with our logo to adapt to your designs if you like (in the sense that you can add a fresh twist to our Logo to probably complement your designs – Blurred effect / sketchy effect). Try and use the colours of our company logo throughout the web site design if possible.
We have attached pictures of the Sacred House in Mecca & The prophets Mosque. Muslims visit both places whilst on UMRAH. Please feel free to have a look on the internet where you can find thousands of different shots / angles of the two places which you can use whilst designing the site. You can also use images of "Dome of the Rock" (another sacred place we will make visits to in Jerusalem)
You can even illustrate your own designs/sketches of the mosques if you wish, so long as they don’t look too childish, if you know what we mean, must look modern at the same time.
You can try designing a site with a very minimal amount of pictures if you wish, a lot of white can also look fresh, clear, modern. Please don’t over use the pictures.
This is an announcement to ALL designers. We need to see the following designs before we start proceeding to the next round.
1. Present our Company logo on your designs as two separate items. What we mean by this is that the name of the company "MADINA MADINA travel & tours" needs to be separated from the actual badge/logo.They can be next to one another, or be separated and placed in different areas of the page. For example, The name of the company in the middle of the page and the badge somewhere else. Or the name of the company in a corner somewhere and the badge in the middle. It's up to you. We've now given you more room to play with.
2. We want a stand out picture at the home page. Something that grabs the attention of the customer. The picture needs to be sharp, crisp. Brighten up the pictures, don't make them look dark.
3. Show us your designs without all the tabs. We want a menu button, so when you click on it, the tabs appear in a smart way. We have an example to show you from the following website.. "http://www.altsplash.com". Look how the menu button is on the right top hand corner and when clicked, all tabs appear. By doing this, we have now given you more room to play with.
4. Parallax Scrolling. Look at how "http://www.altsplash.com" have incorporated a picture in the background and scrolling down creates an overlay effect. We like this. See if you can come up with something.
5. The main ribbon (where the tabs appear) needs to be at the top. Not on the left hand side.
6. Your Social Media icons need to look good, crisp and placed nicely somewhere, have a look at the bottom of the "altsplash" website and you'll see what we mean.
7. Picture of Mecca or Madina in home page, NOT Dome of the rock. Or all three together but not Dome of the rock on it's own as our main product is UMRAH and you cannot perform umrah in Dome of the rock.