This website is for a San Francisco based-law firm that is opening for business on January 4, 2016. This firm's practice areas will be tenant rights law, personal injury law, and business litigation. Our clientele is any individual who has been legally wronged and seeks assistance in pursuing claims. Anyone from any economic background could be a potential client.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
I recently selected a logo for my 99Designs Brand Identity Pack campaign, which I will attach below. I am interested in a design that is simple, classy, elegant, and visually pleasing. (In my opinion, most law firm websites do not have these qualities.) There are some things about my current website--over which I did not have complete creative control--that I like and other things about it that I do not like.
Descripciones de páginas
(1) Homepage: I would like a dynamic background with a rotation of three images. The first will be a large image of the San Francisco's Mission District, which has been a hotbed of evictions (for tenant law); the second will be a busy street in San Francisco (for personal injury law); and the third will be a photo of skyscrapers (for business litigation). My wife is a professional photographer and we can provide photos to which we own the copyrights.
(2) People. This should be a template for a photo and biography for each person on our team (currently three people).
(3) Practice Areas. I have three principal practice areas (tenant law, personal injury law, and business litigation) and I would like a template for each of these areas. I would also like to create subtopics/FAQs for each of these pages so that I can include articles that might be of use to people who visit the website.
(4) Testimonials & Results. I have various client testimonials from my current firm's Yelp profile, Avvo.com, etc. that I would like structured in a visually interesting form. I would also want to include a summary of my best case results.
(5) Blog. I would like to create a blog with categories, similar in structure and format to our current blog: http://tkvalaw.com/index.php/blog.
Lo que debe evitarse
I do NOT want any overused lawyer images (e.g., law books, gavel, or scales of justice) incorporated into the website.
As noted, I just finished a Brand Identity Pack campaign. I've selected a logo but the designer is still working on the other items. For reference, I am attaching the logo.
I would like the menu bar to appear in the upper right hand corner. Right now, the pages should include "Practice Areas," "People," "Testimonials & Results," "Contact Us" & "Blog."
Finally, I had always envisioned a WordPress theme, but am also open to using SquareSpace. I am most interested in SEO potential.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte