The Tree Shirt is a 2 year old E-tailoring company based in Milan (Italy). We sell online and offline tailored shirts, ready to buy ties and pretty soon all other accessories like cufflink, brace, customized ties, pochette and others.
Our main market is Italy, but we have customers in most European countries, mainly France, Germany and UK. Europe is our home turf.
Mainly men, adults with an average high educational background.
We are also starting targeting women, but they are still a minority of our customers.
Our target audience is not just those who are used to buying tailored clothes , but also those who want to experience the difference between an off the rack garment and a tailored one.
We have customers that need a tailored shirt because they have arms longer than the usual or people that are just looking for a shirt that fits better than any of those they'll ever find in a shop.
This wide cross-segment of target is mainly made up of experienced internet users, but we have to keep things simple not to scare away those who are less accustomed to buying online.
Amongst our customers we obviously have a lot of white collar workers, but not only them, we also have a lot of people that pay special attention to dressing and want something special they will wear off work.
We can proudly state that are customers are happy with the kind of products and service we offer and on average come back after the first trial order.
We know that ordering a tailored shirt online is quite complicated, the long process scares away a lot of potential customers. It does require a lot of enthusiasm and effort for first time users to become one of our "tailored addicted" customers.
Your mission? Provide us a new design to help us make first time users stay with us, with the goal of helping us raise redemption rate.
What we need is some fresh, clean and fancy design that will:
- convey the immediate feeling of simplicity and style
- eye catching but elegant! the first time user should immediately grasp the extra value given by the fact that all our products are bespoke (tailored)
- convey the feeling that we can be trusted (some people are still afraid of scams)
The 2 key pages we need a design for are:
1) a new design for our home page (http://www.thetreeshirt.com). Feel free to replace the 730x260 banner, the background image and to re- arrange all items as you prefer (n. of items should remain the same, except for a longer left hand side menu)
2) a new " design for our shirt builder page" (http://www.thetreeshirt.com/tailored-shirt.html). Consider it's a 3 steps process and we don't want to make it longer. Keep it simple but cool if you can. The shirt preview changes according to the options selected by the users, the shirt image can be slightly bigger but not too much.
Questions? drop us an e mail!
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte