Cómo Bridgit comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
EventStreams produces custom video for corporate clients and we specialize in online video delivery. We need to re-skin and re-design our website because the existing site is old and outdated to the point that our new logo isn’t even shown correctly. We want an updated, professional, easy to navigate website with a fresh new design. Our main audience is corporate communications managers and marketing professionals.
We will code the site ourselves and will need the PSD/AI files from you.
**See updated design information at the bottom of Wants, and I've included a link to a picasa web album with a few of our production stills**
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
- The design should visually communicate that we're creative and forward thinking, yet at the same time very professional
- Easy to read and navigate
- Sophisticated, clean design
- Incorporate our existing logo
- Our phone number and email address should be easy to see, and shown consistently on all pages
- Footer to include our site map and physical address
- Consistent color scheme throughout to include our blue and green colors. Blue #19519D (R:25 G:81 B:157) Green #7BB50B (R:123 G:181 B:11)
- We are open to recommendations on howto incorporate other color(s) as well
- Easily updated News page with RSS feed
- Easily updated Production Stills
- Design for1024x768 monitors
- We wantthe home page to include three feature items:
- 1) Demo reel -- Current size: 448x275 (320x240+23for video controls)
- 2) “About Us” feature video --Current size: 320x263(448x252+23 for controls)
- 3) A way to showcase featured productionstill photos
- We need to be able to easily resize thedesign elements on the Home page in Photoshop because the number and size ofthese three feature items will change over time. The design should be flexibleenough to accommodate future changes.
- I've uploaded a few photos as examples of our production stills: http://picasaweb.google.com/eventst…directlink
- Added Clarification on a couple of points:
- We have two ideas for the photos, 1) we want to feature someproduction stills on the home page, and 2) we may also use some otherstills throughout the site to break up the copy on the pages if itmakes sense based on the design.
- The sub-pages under Video Solutions will be B2B Marketing, InternalCommunications, Live Executive Webcasts, Knowledge Transfer &TrainingThe content/copy on all of the pages will be short descriptiveparagraph(s) with headings. Our goal is a cohesive design among allpages, with a template for the inner pages that we can use fordifferent amounts of copy based on the need for each page.
- The newsroom page will be a place we can post "stories" and pressreleases about what's happening with our clients and examples ofprojects. It will need to be easily updated and searchable, with an RSSfeed for anyone who wants to subscribe. We would like to embed thumbnail images and links into the stories.
- Busy orcluttered
- Stockphotos; we have thousands of our own production photos that we can use in the designas-needed