A single page with all the sections.
1. Top menu / Logo
2. Slider (with 4 alternating screens) / black and white image similar to those I used and placing the text in a way in which it can be read easily (I.e. not lost in the background)
3. What we do (the part where it has the UNDERSTAND YOUR CUSTOMERS/DEFINE YOUR BRAND/EXPAND YOUR MARKET text should have either a fully white background or something that matches the site. The 3 icons I used I took from google images. perhaps these should be redesigned but I like the concepts I used.
4. Why we do it (please suggest a different image). Notice when you place the mouse over the WHY WE DO IT, a section on the side opens up with the VISION
5. How we do it (some charts need to be designed). THIS IS THE PART THAT NEEDS THE MOST WORK. The pink-shades table on the left should ideally be fully redesigned in a way that shows the 7 steps of the research process nicely. The central part should easily convey the fact that we can offer FULL SERVICE or DATA COLLECTION only / AD-HOC research OR Syndicated Research / TRADITIONAL research or ONLINE research. For the right section, I added a few loose images to try to convey what I want. Basically, a central circle split in two (top half to be QUALITATIVE and bottom half to be QUANTITATIVE). From the QUALITATIVE half circle a series of smaller circles should come out to show the 4 different qualitative methodologies we use (see QUALITATIVE section on top). Same thing for the QUANTITATIVE section. I also added an image I found with a series of circular icons that could be used for each sub-circle coming out (similar to the green section). if there could be some animation here it would be great. ie, sub-circles coming out of the main circle, but once everything is displayed it should stay there.
6. Our offices (map). I am looking for a nice, modern design that shows a) that we have REGIONAL OFFICES in Miami, FL and Barcelona, Spain. b) that we have operating offices in Mexico City, Buenos Aires (Argentina), Bogota (Colombia), Sao Paulo (Brazil) and would also add a third category called Network Coverage showing Shanghai (China), Sydney (Australia), Lima (Peru), Istanbul (Turkey), Johannesburg (South Africa). Moscow (Russia)
7. Spotlight section (highlighting 4 things). The facta Iberica section is ok, the largest panel section needs a medical face with mask in the background, the nquire section need a bit of movement like I have it now but the text on top should be readable. the customer experience section (CX) at the end is still missing the text.
8. Who we are - as it is, perhaps with a bit better design
9. Why Us? / same concept but using more design elements and corporate colors
10. Testimonials - redesign it to make it look better. it will have two or three testimonials
11. Contact Us - redesign it but keep it simple: email, phone, twitter (not facebook)