Status Shuffle Facebook App (http://apps.facebook.com/status-shuffle)
Status Shuffle is one of the largest Facebook applications. It lets users choose from thousands of user-submitted statuses.
Status Shuffle has been around for almost two years, and we decided that it was time for a facelift.
We have over a million users, so this is your chance to challenge yourself with creating a truly mass market design!
This is an uncoded project - What we need from you is a PSD or AI file.
Most of our users are in the 20-45 age group.
We need two things:
1. Touch up the homepage of the application (can be seen here: http://apps.facebook.com/status-shuffle -- you must have a Facebook account).
With one exception, everything must stay where it is (i.e. the buttons stay below the status, keep the same order, etc) but feel free to skin anything and everything including the shuffle area, the tabs, the buttons, the tag could, the header (where the application name is) etc.
The "one exception" is the thumbs up/thumbs down icons which you can currently see to the right of the status. Those need to:
- move to the left
- be one on top of the other (thumbs up on top, thumbs down on bottom)
- made to look like buttons (if that makes sense in your proposed design).
One direction for the design can be a modern iPhone/Palm Pre style, but we're open to *anything*!
2. Redo our profile box.
To see the profile box, follow the instructions at: http://apps.facebook.com/status-shu…to_profile
The current profile box is very simple and pretty ugly (made it myself, thanks!). We want something new and beautiful that will draw people's attention but not be too annoying so they want to remove it from their profile.
Treat it as an open canvas - anything goes.
** WHAT WE DON'T WANT **
- We don't want a new logo. However, you can apply effects to the existing logo. You can download an AI/PSD version of the logo at http://shuffle.experion-apps.com/logo.zip
- We don't want to change the logo color - the pink should stay.
- The pink tags in the tag cloud should stay pink, other colors can change to match whatever style you come up with.