Cómo DrXico comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
Design the front page from already done art work. Translate postcards Artwork to web page.
We have some Self-Promotion PostCards which we want to use as the image of our website. We have a set of 6 cards, each card talk about ourselves and what we do, and we love the artwork, that's why we want to use it in our website as the main line. We are located in Mexico City and the website will be in spanish, but I have included all instructions in English.
Please read the whole Brief.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We do Anthropology Market Research, which means that we investigate common people in their enviroments to discover how the cosumer behaves using video as our main tool. We watch and research market targets.
The site is in Spanish and the main navigation will be:
Safari Etno-Consulting (homepage) :: Applied Visual Anthropology :: Photo Panel :: El Hombre Mexicano Hoy (Mexican Guy Today) :: Mercado Hispano en EUA (Hispanic Market in the US) :: El Equipo (The Team) :: Video :: Contacto (Contact) :: Prensa (Press)
This are the files for guideline:
WireFrame in PPT and Conten in DOC, feel free to play with the Wireframe boxes
Color Palette, Logo, Postcard Scan in PSD
Postcards ArtWork in PDF
Fonts: PC Only
Lo que desea
- One homepage design that can be repeated as inside pages.
- All pages will have the same layout and the main difference will be the art work from the postcard.
- Think like this: One postcard One Page
- More sections will be added to the website. Contact and Video sections will be added to the main menu
- Flat colors, squared. Rounded corners can only be used on the main postcard illustrations.
- Two columns layout, fixed width and centered. Minimum resolution 800x600