We're an Australian website design company that have been asked to redesign our client's website http://www.solutionsintros.com.
Solutions Matchmaking are a group of consultants who introduce singles to each another using their matchmaking skills to find compatible partners for love, friendship or romance.
Single, separated, divorced or widowed men & women aged mostly over 25 years who are looking for love, friendship or romance.
Solutions Matchmaking also cater for pensioners (65 years +) and people from rural, low-population areas of Australia where finding the right partner can be difficult.
Typically, a client comes to their office for a relaxed, confidential discussion about themselves, and the consultant gets to know the person and the kind of partner they're looking for in life.
The website should feel warm, friendly, trustworthy, reliable and successful to reflect the type of staff working there.
The main purpose of the website is to encourage visitors to come into Solutions Matchmaking's office for an obligation-free discussion about themselves and what Solutions Matchmaking can do for them.
Note that the website shouldn't be one of those "do-it-yourself" search for singles (like the "Main Competition" listed below). Solutions Matchmaking do the matchmaking for you, and so the website should mainly promote their personalised consultancy services.
The homepage should have at least these elements in it:
1. Solutions logo
2. 1st Navigation menu: Home, About Us, Our Services, Testimonials, Contact Us
3. 2nd Navigation menu: Our Clients, Country Contacts, Free Compatibility Review, Astrology Reviews, Dating Tips
4. Stock photos of happy couples, friendly faces, professional consultants, etc. We'll buy the licenses, but just let us know where you got them from when you submit your entry.
Feel free to put in some of your own extra "calls to action" buttons, etc, as well as any other marketing ideas.
- The design (too outdated). Needs to be a more contemporary design.
- Colour scheme (too "washed out")
- Heading font type (too "technological")
- Text content
- Some of the photos are 'ok'