The aim of the Superior Space website will be to showcase the breadth of premium, executive office space available in London in one single site; a one-stop-shop for discerning businesses that require high quality, prestigious office solutions.
From fully inclusive serviced space to exclusive leased premises, Superior Space will profile high-value commercial properties (offices) to high-end clientele.
The web site will be targeted at the upper end of commerical property 'seekers' and specific site users will include:
• Property managers
• Head of’s
• Business owners
• Managing Directors
• Personal Assistants
• Establish SuperiorSpace as a high-end London office space provider
• Profile the breadth of office space available in a single website
• Portray a strong brand image and a recognisable logo (to be created)
• Communicate the focus of the site is London clientele (will eventually be other major world cities)
• Drive high-value, higher-converting enquiries/leads
• Drive calls to phone and completion online forms; enabling users to register interest in particular offices, districts or London general. Form submissions are followed up by phone calls from sales consultants
• Encourage active user engagement, establishing it as a site of authority on London commercial property
• Provide supporting content about London relevant to the office space to gain stronger buy in.
Lots more helpful details are contained in the attached brief...