Roadtek is a liquid chemical road suppressant, stabilization and conditioning treatment for unpaved roads. It is a chemical compound that extends the life of the road, decreases the need for re-grading, reduces the occurrence of washboarding and potholes, and maintains the safety of the road when wet. By binding the gravel and other aggregate materials that form the road, Roadtek provides longevity and stability while reducing maintenance overhead and costs.
TARGET AUDIENCES Public / Government Stakeholders
• Decision-makers who are predominately blue-collar men who have experience in road construction and or maintenance and have risen to the level of field supervisor/director of transportation services/CAOs
• Experienced road maintenance managers, road superintendents, county councilors, area asset managers
• Influencers: Community constituents, finance managers, community thought leaders
• Decision-makers: Road & asset senior management
• Influencers: Community relations / Procurement team / Environmental Compliance / CFO
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
*Please see attached brief for content and design directions*
We're currently taking one page of Guardian website and creating a one-page stand-alone site. RoadTek will have it's own brand - logo, identity etc.
Single page website with a contact form.
Descripciones de páginas
I have a simple sketch attached to this posting, please take a look. In the brief are picture samples too. Don't feel like you have to use them, but it should give you a starting point.
Lo que debe evitarse
No images of paved roads. This is a product for gravel roads.
You can use reverse text, but don't design the whole website as reverse text.
Keep it simple and masculine. The average age of the person using this is over 50, so no roll-overs or pop-ups.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte