I need your help keeping the attention of visitors and converting web traffic into buyers. I’m looking for a clean, high-quality, website design that conveys confidence and professionalism.
We sell a bundle of Microsoft Office document templates to Project Managers. We help project managers create high-quality project documentation in less time.
Professional Project Managers. Typically middle class, middle age, men and women shopping for a shortcut to save time while creating project documentation. Audience is 54% US, 14% UK, 10% Canadian, 10% Australian, and all English speaking. All traffic is targeted, meaning they’ve searched for and intentionally found our site – likely on Google.
Looking for a new, unique website design - clean and professional. It should grab and hold attention.
Take a look at our existing site to get an understanding of what we do, but do not base the new site on the old site. I have provided a wireframe as general guidance. Please be creative; move elements around as you see fit.
Target 1024x768 resolution.
Will need to optimize for SEO, so don’t do anything that would prevent good SEO practices.
I have no logo. You’re welcome to work with the “PM Toolkit” title to make it logo-like.
Use of Flash is fine, but do not want an all-Flash site.
Images used should be royalty free.
If interested, I am also willing to pay more for you to code this in HTML/CSS. If not interested, I can find someone else to do coding.
Most of your work should go into the home page design. The other two should carry most design elements from the homepage, and change only slightly.
See wireframe for details.
1. Home Page
Main elements on homepage should include:
• Header with navigation
• Nice banner with tag line “Project Management Tools and Templates. Save time and money. Deliver better results”
• Product description
• Call to action
• Registration for free trial
• Promotional space which will likely be used for customer testimonials
• Standard footer
2. Category Page
Same main elements as home page. Looking for you to layout how we should list all of the project templates included in our product. A template image or image of the box might help. Can keep, change, or remove banner on this page as you see fit.
3. Product Detail Page
Product detail page. Same elements as home page. Also used as landing page for links from Google. Simple page with images of product and descriptive copy. Can keep, change, or remove banner on this page as you see fit. Should keep call to action.
Here are some templates I like. Don’t copy them exact; if I loved any I would have bought one.
• http://www.templatemonster.com/webs…/9448.html - I like the layering effect, simplicity, and colors
• http://www.templatemonster.com/webs…/9448.html - I like the time concept and image of guy who looks like a project manager; also like simplicity
• http://www.templatemonster.com/webs…19251.html - Another use of time and simple, clean design
• http://www.templatemonster.com/webs…/8995.html - Simplicity and good use of icons and white space
• http://www.templatemonster.com/webs…12224.html - This grabbed my attention. Like the originality.
• http://www.templatemonster.com/webs…11252.html - Like the originality, uniuque layout, and colors
• http://www.templatemonster.com/webs…15276.html - Like the layout (would not use leaves)