Pharos Coaching is a group of seasoned CEOs and Senior Executives from major corporations with extensive diverse business experience. They work directly with Business Leaders to develop practical, and insightful coaching experiences which create lasting performance improvements.
- Something similar to http://99designs.com/contests/13422/entries/15 either with or without the curved lines in the header/footer.
- See PDF http://www.topranksolutions.co.uk/t…ayout2.pdf for draft layout we would like to use.
- See http://www.topranksolutions.co.uk/t…aching.eps for a copy of our logo.
- See (to be supplied later) for a copy of our accreditation logos.
- We would like the site's colour scheme to match the colour scheme of the logo.
- For the section labeled banners on the draft layout document we would like 3 separate banners to be provided which we will either randomly display or fade between at set intervals.
- The 3 banners should preferably show peoples faces / people shaking hands, etc.
- We would like a flat (non curved) navigation preferably with basic square graphics such that it can be easily implemented in HTML (and therefore easily changed at a later stage if needed)
- Please use images from istockphoto or any other site that has a similar pricing scheme (if any site except istockphoto is used the designer will be expected to purchase photos and add them to the final project cost).
- Our existing site is http://www.pharoscoaching.com/ however this should not be used as a guide design / content wise as we are restructuring the business.
- We are expecting to be supplied a suitably layered PSD file.