Need a website to grab the attention of rap/hip-hop community and people interested working with us. Total creative freedom here! Will provide detailed direction of what we want.
The Microphone Sessions
Listen up designers! We have a great project for you! =)
Here is what we need:
Really need a page that captures both hip hop and music world and those we want to get invested in our work!
The following wireframe layout mockups are merely a description of where we would like to go with the content/features of the site. Let me re-iterate this point: These wireframe mockups should not be used in the design process of your entries! The wireframes are the features that the website will offer.
- http://www.iersolutions.com/uploads…ions.pngWe also showed the client a few template monster mockups and this is
what they liked about a few designs. Again, these serve a
reinforcement in design direction.comments/ designs locations:
- I think for artists at least have a less corporate feel. I want
artists to want to look at the page but also want to be able to
navigate easily.- http://www.iersolutions.com/uploads…ate_7.jpg- On 8 I like the big square to the left because we can feature our people there and it’s kinda in your face.
- http://www.iersolutions.com/uploads…ate_8.jpg- I think the best use of space and getting the featured items (band
photo, top downloads and bio) to stand out is #8. We may want to change
the position of some of the items, like moving “news and events” to the
bottom. I like the grimmy look and feel of it. I think sticking to the
authenticity of what Mic Sessions is, is important. Going too corporate
may alienate the true end-user audience we are trying to capture.
- Use the following logo in your design.- http://www.iersolutions.com/uploads…s_logo.png
- None of the wireframe mockups from the description! They are simply reinforce design direction.