We are developing a free website (myrentalfinder.com) where individuals and families can find housing (rooms, apartments, houses, space) as well as post available housing. This will be the ultimate housing marketplace where those looking for housing can enter their “need housing” criteria and those having housing can post their “have housing” criteria.
My Rental Finder Website
Our website will be launching soon. As mentioned in the summary, we are looking to create a housing marketplace website where people can search for housing and post available housing. Information will be stored in a database and matches (on both sides) will be displayed as results to the user. We will also capture user information. We are looking for the following:
- Web 2.0
- Clean, simple , modern design
- Search engine friendly
- Clear navigation and usable
ihomeconnect.com – we like this site and the way search results are displayed but it is a little busy and we are not sure we like the search on the home page
roommates.com – not crazy about the first page but the rest is OK
PLEASE READ THE BRIEF CAREFULLY, thanks!
We're looking to build a 5 page (descriptions of each page below) housing marketplace website. We would like a clean, functional site. Looking for a visually appealing site in terms of colors and fonts.
• Web 2.0 style
• simple and intuitive navigation
• We don’t have a logo yet – If you want to create a simple logo as part of the design that would be great
Looking for the following pages
1. Index Page
2. Find a Home Page (Search)
3. User Registration Page
4. Housing available setup Page
5. Search results Page
• Accepted File Formats
• Design only psd, fonts, PNGs,GIFs, or JPGs for the images
Even if you don't win this contest we are still interested in quality designers for future projects. We will exchange contact information with 4 and 5 star entrants for the potential to work on future projects.
** Priced for design only, if you can provide coded please let us know and we will adjust the prize **
• Unique design
• 2 or 3-column layout
• Clean, crisp design (not cartoony, not too loud)
• focus on intuitive and simple usability
• Crawable - focus on search engine friendliness (links and text instead of buttons/pictures, no Flash, etc.
• Non cluttered website
• Menu should be text links and not gif images
Some technical requirements, please read carefully:
• Unique site / Original design concept
• Web 1.0
• Flash dependant
• No templates
• Unoriginal design
• Cluttered design and bad usability