Dynamic and edgy site design needed for a new web site -- VintageRockAndRollPhotos.com -- that will sell classic concert photos. A winner is guaranteed and creativity is encouraged.
Vintage Rock and Roll Photos
I am in the process of designing a new web site for a photographer that will be selling classic rock and roll concert photos of performers like The Grateful Dead, The Who, and Hot Tuba. This will be a full e-commerce site, so we'll need the usual design features:
- Categories List
- Shopping Cart link
- About Us
- Help link
- Privacy, Returns and Shipping Policies
- etc.For reference, here is the list of Categories we expect on day one:
- Blues Music
- Elliott Smith
- Folk Music
- Grateful Dead
- Hot Tuna
- The Who
- Peter Corrigan PhotographyAttached are some sample photo icons that will be used on the site. I've put them against four colored backgrounds to show the client how they might look. He tended to prefer the blue background, but I would not limit your designs to that choice. You are the design experts. Use your creativity to come up with the best look.
Photos (Black Background)
Photos (White Background)
Photos (Grey Background)
Photos (Blue Background)
We may be using a flash slideshow on the home page or on the category pages to highlight key photos. You may want to incorporate that into your design.
I will do my very best to get feedback on every design within 24 hours of it be posted. The feedback needs to come from my client, not directly from me, so it may be slower than I wish at times, but I will push them for timely and detailed feedback on every design.
Thank you in advance for your creativity and hard work!
- Properly layered and labeled PSD file containing the site design
- Purchased copies of any Royalty Free images used in the design
- A design with some room to expand or contract horizontally. We probably won't go full width on the browser, but it would be nice to be able to expand or contract between 800x600 and 1,024x768.
- Tacky, brash or pastel designs