The design must assume that users of the application have never used the
internet before or don't use it often. Simplicity is paramount, but it should not be patronisingly simple.
The home page should help the teacher to navigate to the various functions of the application. It should contain links to:
* Create a class list
* Generate a test
* Grade a test
* Class performance
* Student performance
* Helpful information
* Tour of the application
The home page must show your username if you are logged in and a link to your profile.
There must be a link to register if you are a first time visitor.
There must be a search function.
1. Simplicity is very important. Remove all unnecessary visual elements
and be careful to distract the user with too much decoration.
2. Use big bold text or icons to get the users attention but only where
3. Use strong warm colours to divide the page into clear sections and
highlight important elements. Be careful to overdo this and use this
4. The logo for the site can be a simple text based logo in a cute or friendly font. The word TARMII must be used in the logo.
5. The design must scale vertically.
The winner will be asked to provide us with PSD files of the design. We will also require a page illustrating how forms, tables, headings and paragraphs must render with recommended font sizes.