Clean design that encourages site stickiness and uses proper pathing techniques, information architecture and is clean, simple but visually interesting. Can have some web 2.0 elements but not a full-on web 2.0 design. Think apple app. design!
Additionally, we have a strong background in Journalism & Media and use that expertise to benefit our clients, so please reflect this in the design.
- business oriented
- Design for 1024 screen (970 pixels site space)
- No flexible or liquid designs
(fixed only, BUT do design background space for larger screens)
- Use rich colors (Blues are good, but feel free to be creative)
- No muted colors (ok as accents)
- No all white or too light
- No neon (except as accents)
- Photos or graphics OK
- Must have license for all photos, icons and graphics from 3rd parties
- Must provide 3rd party photos, icons and graphics separately when
project is complete
- Must provide any fonts used
- Must provide layered psd or ai files when complete