We provide aggregated financial services within the area of car leasing (domestic focus only). Primary target audience would be individuals considering leasing a car. Secondary audience are 2nd hand car dealers.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Contabilidad y finanzas
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
Visual identity should bridge between a site for financial/banking services and high-end car websites. The car should convey a serious and trust-worthy image while still sending a signal that we make your car dreams come true. Color scheme could either be dusty dark blue (or greyish) with one red or orange spot color. We envision a simply "scroll" layout with (1) home/landing page, (2) "whats it all about" page for end users, (3) partner page (same basic layout as #2, (4) "About us" page, (5) "My page" after login, (6) Detail page listing specifics after selecting item on "My page".
Descripciones de páginas
(1) Home/landing page (on top 3-4 images in rotation explaining concept to end user followed by a few fact boxes and prompt for sign-up)
(2) "whats it all about" page for end users (Image on top followed by facts and explanation about concept + request to sign-up)
(3) partner page (same basic layout as #2 (image on top followed by facts and explanation + request to become a partner)
(4) "About us" page (3-4 sections; dreams cars, car leasing concepts, the philosophy behind (why) and the people behind)
(5) "My page" after login (brief explanation at the top followed by table of "my cars" + table of "my offers". Please include a tab-based design approach for this.
(6) Detail page listing specifics after selecting item on "My page" (depending on selection (either car of offer) list details - fo the offer page include options for including 1-4 graphs (interactive).
Lo que debe evitarse
Not cartoonish, avoid red, orange, light green as main/core site color (may be used as spot color).
Important notice - submitted designs should match Bootstrap 4.0 design guidelines. This shall include and support a responsive design for mobile browsing.
Final site shall be in Danish and support Danish regional formatting (dates, currency, etc.).
Keep it simple and to the point !
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte