Cómo factor360 comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
Nombre de la empresa
Central Baptist Church
Central Baptist Church is a Sioux Falls, SD based Baptist-General-Conference Christian Church. The congregation is made up of predominately but not exclusively white-collar intact families. The church values the arts and is more urban than rural. We also desire communication pieces that are professional looking, as well as relational.
We are looking to develop a new website that informs our existing members of church activities as well as serves as a welcoming point for individuals looking for a church to attend
Central Baptist Church (http://central-baptist.org/) of Sioux Falls, SD is looking for a new design for its website. The goal of the new website will be to provide the church's members with up-to-date information about happenings at the church and serve as an introduction to individuals in Sioux Falls, SD looking for a new church home.
We are primarily looking for a home-page design that includes the following:
- Must include Central Baptist Church Logo (Attached)
- Include the church's tag-line: "Connecting People With A Life That Counts For Eternity"
- We are looking for a split navigation (Horizontal on the top, with sub-pages listed vertically)
- Include Upcoming Events and News sections in sidebar
- Include a Podcast / "Sermon Audio" section in the sidebar. (Maybe include and audio/RSS icon)
- Include a Facebook link in sidebar
- Include an area in the sidebar titled "Pray for our missionaries". This will include a picture of a missionary and a few lines of text.
- We are looking for a more engaging and vibrant color scheme than what is on our current website
- We are looking for an urban and artistic design
- We are looking for something clean, but not sparse.
- The template that you design will be integrated with Drupal
- We are looking for a design that will serve well as both a homepage and a sub-page design.