Sweetacy is a dessert shop newly opened in Kowloon City, a place well recognized as the food paradise in Hong Kong. Unlike majority of the dessert shops in town, Sweetacy provides cozy and spacious dining area for people to linger around, also the wide-range of desserts and coffee we are serving are also taken to be rare in the market.
We are looking for a young and chic website with design matching the theme colour of our shop interior design and logo. We hope that by browsing our website, people will have an idea that Sweetacy is a great place for gathering with friends and family, while at the same time they can enjoy good food and environment at a reasonable price.
People interested in desserts and coffee, people looking for a place for
gathering, people who are interested in knowing more about us, young adults who just want to look at our websites before or after being there
Corporate website design (feel)
About look and feel
- Contemporary layout with design matching the theme colour of our shop interior design and logo
- A website which is fast to load
- Highlights of the shop’s characteristics
o Our nice décor
o VIP rooms (first dessert café in town with VIP rooms)
o Designer dining utensils we are using
o Variety of desserts we are serving
- To have a style which shows people that our shop is a good choice to chill out
- Flash – simple, fast, easy to load. Not a flash as a frontpage (don’t want people to skip it), something like this: http://www.bmw.com would be great. A banner.
- Website will have the following different categories: About Us, Homepage, New products, Press room, Our desserts, Contact us.
For more detail information on our requirement on these pages, please see attached file for reference.
- Some website we like: http://www.honeymoon-dessert.com (perhaps a more “corporate” feel would be much better)