Northern Link PR
Nordic PR is a PR & Communications network built by four independent agencies in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. We focus on media, strategy, and sales communications. We have a long experience from running both local and pan-European & Nordic PR campaigns and communications strategies for some of the largest companies.
We believe that flexibility, delivering results and understading the customer's business are the cornerstones of our client cooperation. We can provide customers with a fresh alternative to more traditional players.
Words to characterize Nordic PR: Nordic, experienced, results-driven, quality, flexible, fresh, customer-focused, business understanding.
We are primarily targetting PR, Communications, Marketing and Sales people in companies, who want to build their reputation in the four Nordic markets - Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Typically, our customers are marketing / comms managers who are in charge of either a single county, the Nordics, or Europe as a whole. They're usually from one of the Nordic countries, UK or Germany. Language is usually english.
Secondary target groups are top management and potential employees.
We need a simple and elegant website that would tell potential customers our basic idea, get them to contact us and build our image as an innovative PR partner for them.
I have attached a preliminary wireframe for the website, but if you have better ideas on how an attractive webiste / navigation should look like, please feel free to suggest alternatives. I also attached our current logo and a presentation on the network (please mainly use the logo for visual reference).
The design should:
- communicate our identity (Nordic, results-driven, experienced, fresh alternative, flexible, customer focused, quality, business understanding)
- be simple, easy-to-navigate, and professional looking
- somehow communicate that we know social media (ie. follow us buttons etc. somewhere)
- be based on the colors of our logo (attached)
- our logo font is Aller, the deisgn should specify fonts as well (please use free fonts)
- If you have ideas for royalty-free images, those would be appriciated
For the winner of this competition, I believe we can at least be a very good reference and maybe even provide new work in the future.
Look forward to finding a great, creative website design.
The site will have
a) 1st level navigation with 5 pages where the frontpage will be one of the pages (see wireframe, links possibly on top)
b) each of the 1st level pages will have 1-8 subpages (2nd level navigation possibly on left, hidden on frontpage, see wireframe)
I need a flexible design where I could use one design for both the 1st and 2d level pages. The page should have:
- 1st level navigation (possibly on top)
- 2nd level navigation (possibly on left)
- large enough content column in the middle
- column on right for images etc.
- footer with contacts
The website will be pretty basic HTML, but please do not limit yourself too much.
Hmmm... really can't help here, lets discuss more while the contest is on.