Our client desires to establish a trusted and independent website to help parents manage their children’s digital usage.
The site will contain a lot of custom content through articles, blog posts, and lists all anchored to digital media. But, to start we won't have much content build up yet so we don't want a homepage with empty blocks everywhere.
The hope for this design is to clearly and cleanly share the brand tenets and get users to signup and read/follow all the content that Mulberry produces.
- Our personality is inquisitive, encouraging, and imaginative.
- A destination to find a positive attitude about digital media for children.
- We take our mission seriously; we don’t take ourselves seriously.
- Reliable source for suggestions and options
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu web page?
We are looking for an uncluttered, flat, clean, bright, and responsive design who's audience is parents (not children). The brand is going to be one that is trusted among parents and needs to be simple for new visitors comprehend the mission.
Descripciones de páginas
- White background, logo in top left
- Links to other pages, login button
- If logged in a profile div that shows their username and logout
- Large hero (full screen) image with header text on the left.
- Buttons for Signup and Learn More
- Feel free to use stock photos to add visual layers
- Featured Content
- Recent blog posts/news
- Page dedicated to sharing the brand tenants.
- Help us share "why" Mulberry street is an authority to trust for this information.
INTERNAL PAGE TEMPLATE
- Reusable page template for custom content
- Page header, breadcrumbs, and optional sidebar for content.
- After logging in, an account page where they can edit their profile
- Single-page app from a backend perspective
Lo que debe evitarse
Main color: Blue's (example #2E90D1). The colors in the logo are going to be changed to match the palette of the website.
Logo attached. The colors are not set in stone. We can change them to match the palette of the design
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte