Cómo Jonathan Grace comenzó su viaje en diseño de página web
We are a new web development & hosting company who like to look at things from a fun and practical point of view. We have bags of experience in coding, however, we need a strong designer in order to show off our coding skills.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Just starting out in 2008 we are a web design and hosting company for small to medium sized businesses.
We are highly focused on quality and on delivering cost effective solutions to make our clients and users happy.
We are very proud of our coding abilities, however, we need a design that best represents us.
We like to look at projects from a fun but practical side of things, slightly off the wall and eye catching but with a good practical grounding.
Our website will offer:
- web development and design
- website hosting
- e commerce solutions
- custom built CMS (content management systems)
- search engine marketing and optimization
- website tracking
- graphic design
- accessibility and usability
Lo que desea
- We already have a logo, which is open to be altered slightly. However, we want to stay with the 'pawprint' theme.
- A homepage - Here we want people to come to the site and see exactly what we do. The homepage will showcase our services, skills and talents. Each section should act as a 'doormat' so to attract users deeper into the site.
- A portfolio page - We want this to be slick and easy to navigate, and we want to be able to show a screenshot of the sites design and something along the lines of a small synopsis.
- An 'about' page - This page will have a couple of paragraphs about the company and information about the team. This page will also contain various contact details, such as phonenumber(s), email addresses. We would also like to see a simple contactform where potential clients can give a very brief description of theirproject and request info form us such as timelines, quotes etc.
- A services page - This page will outline what we do, broken up into different sections. Each section will have the heading 'usability', 'marketing', 'design' etc, with some subheadings. Sites we like: