1) Home Page:
1a) Large banner of me with my logo somewhere appropriately positioned. I want 'London based personal trainer and nutritionist' visible.
1b) I like the idea of adding in little fitness figures/signs to illustrate the process of getting fit, maybe some sort of animation that demonstrates the importance of nutrition + cardiovascular exercise + strength training + stretching + Rest = a healthy, happy, fit and strong individual.
1c) I want a clean colour scheme, whites, blacks.. I also quite like the dark bluey colour of the body coach's footer at the bottom of his various pages. This applies to ALL pages.
1d) I would like google maps embedded onto my home page but done in a stylish manner - I tried to do this for my current website but didn't manage to. See how Matt Roberts has done it here: http://www.mattroberts.co.uk/london…s/mayfair/. Now that looks good. I want something similar.
1e) Home page text:
Walking into a gym for the first time can be an intimidating experience, however personal training is an easy way to put your mind at ease. It’s important to remember that nobody starts off in peak fitness, but anybody can get there. All it takes is a little self-belief, time, and hard work.
Simply put, don’t let emotional and physical insecurities get in the way of your fitness goals. I will help motivate, guide and inspire you to get your body where you want it to be in a way that you can balance with your everyday routine. As your personal trainer, I will put together a custom exercise regime and diet plan that specifically fits you, in a friendly and welcoming gym environment.
Together we can make you a healthier, happier version of yourself.
I offer personal training at Angel, Islington, Highbury, Clerkenwell, Crouch End, Essex Road, Finsbury Park, Haggerston, Hoxton, and Old Street (No gym membership required when you’re training with me). I also offer outdoor personal training across a number of parks in North London and in-home personal training for those who would prefer to workout at home.
Together we will:
- Take the guesswork out of exercise.
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem.
- Continuously refine your training regime to achieve maximum results.
- Get your body where you want it to be!
1f) I want instagram embedded on the home page and I also want a link to my facebook page.
2) Testimonial Page:
2a) It's very important I have a stylish testimonial page.
2b) I want pictures of clients and text.
2c) As you scroll down the page I like the idea that text pops out next to/beneath the picture of the client.. almost like the client has just spoken his/her words. I obviously don't want speech bubbles though, that would look cheap. I just like the idea of occasional animation on my site, I think it gives a modern and professional feel.
2d) See my website here for testimonial text and images: http://tomblackettfitness.com/testimonials/
3a) I need my contact information presented neatly, and I also need an enquiry form that people can fill out.
3b) Contact page text:
Everyone’s fitness goals and aspirations are different, so naturally my teaching style is not simply a matter of ‘one size fits all’. I will get to know you, your lifestyle, working hours, hobbies, how you want to look and your fitness aspirations and develop a bespoke exercise and diet plan that specifically fits you.
Get in touch with me to discuss your fitness goals! If you have any questions, or would like to book your first session, don’t hesitate - you can contact me directly with the following details:
I would quite like 4a, 4b to be separated onto separate pages if possible..
4a) About me
About me text:
I'm an Edinburgh University sports graduate and Premier Training International graduate. I have now been in the fitness industry for almost 5 years and absolutely love it.
Why choose me?
- I am passionate about what I do. With me, you will see fast visual results as well as a dramatic boost in strength, health, and wellbeing. Whatever your reasons for getting fit – from toning up for a beach holiday, to bulking up for the sports pitch – I will advise, guide, and motivate you to achieve your goals.
- I have a proven track record of successfully helping people from a range of fitness levels accomplish their goals. Every reason for wanting to get fit is a good one, and with me you will see results.
- I can cater to your needs. I understand that everyone is different and I will therefore tailor a unique programme that specifically fits into your lifestyle and commitments. Whether you’re a busy parent or someone struggling to get out of the office, I can build a programme that suits you.
- I don't just talk the talk! I played hockey to a high level throughout my duration at university and recently competed in Europe's steepest race. I'm now currently training for a 100 mile ultra marathon which is taking place in July this year.
-Have your first taster session absolutely free
-Why not split the cost with a friend? I do group discounts.
-No gym membership required when you train with me.
Full Sessions (1 hour long)
Single session £65 per hour
10 sessions £60 per hour
20 sessions £57.50 per hour
30 sessions £55 per hour
Single session £45 per 30 mins
10 sessions £40 per 30 mins
20 sessions £37.50 per 30 mins
30 sessions £35 per 30 mins
5) Blog page! See my current blog here: http://tomblackettfitness.com/blog/
Please rearrange it in a way that fits with the design of the other pages. Neat, modern, minimalist, professional.