2. NOMINATION PERIOD: Nomination Period is the first part of the Selection Period. Nomination starts at 12:00 a.m. PT on January 27, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on February 7, 2016 (“Nomination Period”).
4. VOTING PERIOD: Voting Period is the second part of the Selection Period. Voting starts at 12:00 a.m. PT on February 8, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on February 14, 2016 (“Voting Period”).
Entry accepted via the specified channel only; Entries submitted via any other channel(s) will not be eligible for the Promotion. Once submitted, Entry may not be modified, deleted or cancelled. Entrants agree to be contacted by Sponsor with notices and reminders pertaining to the Promotion.Entries will not be returned. Participants may not enter through a club (or similar method), with multiple identities, e-mail and/or street addresses, nor shall participants use any other device or artifice to enter more than the permitted number of times. Any use of online contest clubs (or similar methods), robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any Entrant using such methods. In case of dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized user I.D. associated with the account via which the design was submitted in a Site design contest.Promotion Entities assume no responsibility for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, destroyed, damaged, or misdirected entries; nor for any computer, telephone, cable network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt, or jumbled transmissions; nor service provider, Internet, Web site, user net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion; incompatibility; unauthorized human intervention or any human or technical error; or the delayed, incorrect or inaccurate capture (or posting) of Entry or other information, nor for the failure to capture (or post) any information. Without limitation, Sponsor is not responsible for and Entrants and participants of the Site agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims, actions, damages, liabilities and responsibility in the event for any reason any shortlisted designer is not properly or timely declared within the Entry Period, is unresponsive, or a design is declared at any time ineligible, problematic or illegitimate (pursuant to these rules and/or the Site).
6. WINNERS AND RUNNER-UPS: Winners and runner-ups in each award category will be announced at 12:00 a.m. PT on February 22, 2016. All Participants and Entrants in the Selection Period will be notified via email.
8. PRIZES (99): Sponsor will award a prize box of 99designs merchandise to the Entrant declared as winner in each award category as judged by Sponsor and Judges. Sponsor will award select 99designs merchandise to Entrants declared as runner-ups in each award category as judged by Sponsor and Judges. No transfer, assignment or substitution of prize, or any element thereof in whole or in part, except Sponsor reserves the absolute right to substitute a prize or any element thereof, of comparable value. Sponsor reserves the right to and may conduct a voluntary background check on any potential winner, and such individual agrees to cooperate, to confirm eligibility and to help ensure that awarding a prize to any such individual will not bring the Promotion Entities into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sponsor, 99designs customers, their respective brands, products and services, this Promotion or the Promotion Entities as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. A potential winner who refuses or fails (in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion) the voluntary background check will forfeit the potential prize.As applicable, all taxes of whatever nature in prize winner’s country of legal residence are the sole responsibility of and must be declared and paid in full by the prize winner.Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance, prize will be awarded assuming sufficient eligible Entries are received. In no event will Sponsor be responsible to award more than the stated number of prizes herein.Potential prize winners will be notified via the Site interface on or within approximately two – four weeks from the close of judging and will be required to timely respond to the notification (and may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release, within the time specified by Sponsor, or else prize will be forfeited). In the event of forfeiture, prize will be awarded to an alternate potential prize winner with the next highest score from among all eligible Entries received. Prize or any element thereof may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated, or otherwise conveyed or placed into any channels of distribution.
11. SPONSOR: 99designs, 2201 Broadway, Suite 815, Oakland, CA 94612.
12. WINNER LIST: For the name of the prize winner, send a self-addressed, sufficiently stamped envelope to: The 99designs 99awards Promotion, 99designs 2201 Broadway, Suite 815, Oakland, CA 94612. Requests must be received by February 29, 2016. Limit one request per person, per household.